how do i transfer kindle books from one amazon account to another
As an ebook fan, you have bought a great many books for reading from Amazon. I prefer electronic books than paper ones for the great convenience they bring to read anytime. They are portable no matter where you go.
May you like to transfer your books to others e-readers and share the splendid contents with them?
There are various conventional methods which can transfer Kindle books to other e-readers so as to enjoy ebooks together with friends and families.
FEW METHODS TO TRANSFER BOOKS FROM ONE AMAZON ACCOUNT TO ANOTHER:
Step 1: Connect your old Kindle to your computer via USB.
“My Computer”, Click it and open the drive.
Step 2: Open the folders and drag selected files from the Kindle and drop them into the computer’s hard drive, transfer ebooks and other documents from the old Kindle to your computer.
Step 3: Connect another paperwhite to your computer via USB, then there will be a removable disk displaying on your computer. Open it and transfer the documents those files copied from your old Kindle to the new one.
After trying at your level if your issue is not solved. Then it’s a good idea to take experts advice. Go ahead with extra support to solve your problem with professionals hand. It’s best for you to make the smart decision and contact our team to resolve your issue as soon as possible. Without wasting your precious time contact us on our toll-free number We give you best-advanced service within no time.
- You can be rest assured that your work will be accomplished with smart efforts.
- We give you 100% reliable solutions as soon as possible.
- The solution for your any kind of issue is just at your doorstep.
- We are always ready to help and support you.
- Do not worry we are a call away, call us at our toll-free number
- We are known for providing quality services.
- Our aim is your satisfaction.
- We are a team of experts helping you in every way possible.
- Our work is finished within the time frame.