how to recover accidentally deleted book from kindle account
As a matter of fact, paperwhite purchased books associated with your account. If you deleted items you bought from Amazon, go to archive folder (Home, Menu, View archived items) on your oasis and click on the book you deleted and it will be re-downloaded back to your device.
- For your personal items you accidentally deleted from Kindle, they might not be associated with Amazon account.
- You might have to retrieve them trying with some recovery tool.
- Latest version newly supports app data recovery, like Kindle, WhatsApp, Instagram, Flickr, iPhoto, iMovie.
- I’m not 100 percent sure that it can help to get back your deleted kindle books on iPhone or iPad.
- Since the program is so good at recover deleted items on iOS devices.
- Recently the publisher listed the Kindle data recovery function, it’s worth a try.
You can download the iOS data recovery program from the links given below:
- Win Version
- Free Trial
- Windows Versionmac Version
- Mac Version
After trying at your level if your issue is not solved. Then it’s a good idea to take experts advice. Go ahead with extra support to solve your problem with professionals hand. It’s good for you to make the smart decision and contact our team to resolve your issue as soon as possible. Without wasting your precious time contact us on our toll-free number We give you best-advanced service within no time.
- We are a team of experts helping you in every way possible.
- Our work is finished within the time frame.
- You can be rest assured that your work will be accomplished with smart efforts.
- We give you 100% reliable solutions as soon as possible.
- The solution for your any kind of issue is just at your doorstep.
- We are known for providing quality services.
- Our aim is your satisfaction.
- We are always ready to help and support you.
- Do not worry we are a call away, call us at our toll-free number