Purchased Books not delivered to my new Kindle
When you buy a paperwhite book, magazine, newspaper, all the items are saved to content library in the Cloud. You can deliver items from content library to Kindle oasis from managing your content and devices on Amazon.
MAIN POINTS TO PONDER:
To successfully deliver Kindle fire content, DEVICE must be registered to the same Amazon account you use to access Manage Your Content and Devices.
- Make sure your voyage is connected wirelessly.
- If not sure, go and Check the Status of Your Wireless Connection.
- From your computer:
- Visit Manage Your Content and Devices
- Select Your Content.
- Select the title
- Then click Deliver to Default Device (or) Others.
- On the pop-up window, select the device or app from the drop-down menu if prompted.
- If the title isn’t compatible, the device or reading app won’t be selectable in the drop-down menu.
- Select Deliver location.
- Your content will automatically be delivered to the device/reading app once it’s connected to a wireless network.
After trying at your level if your issue is not solved. Then it’s a good idea to take experts advice. Go ahead with extra support to solve your problem with professionals hand. Without wasting your precious time contact us on our toll-free number We give you best-advanced service within no time. It’s good for you to make the smart decision and contact our team to resolve your issue as soon as possible.
- We are a team of experts helping you in every way possible.
- Our work is finished within the time frame.
- You can be rest assured that your work will be accomplished with smart efforts.
- We give you 100% reliable solutions as soon as possible.
- The solution for your any kind of issue is just at your doorstep.
- We are known for providing quality services.
- Our aim is your satisfaction.
- We are always ready to help and support you.
- Do not worry we are a call away, call us at our toll-free number