If you have a Roku TV device or a Roku media streamer that is connected to your TV, it can be paired to Alexa to voice control your TV functions through the Quick Remote App for iOS or Android. For more information you can contact the Amazon Alexa helpline number and our technicians will guide you further.
How to Use Alexa with Streaming players & smart TV through Quick Remote
- Open the app store on your smartphone and download the Quick Remote App.
- After downloading the app follow the steps to connect Quick Remote app to your Roku device and Alexa.
- When you connect the Quick remote app to your Roku and Alexa, you will be able to voice control the Roku menu framework and select any application to begin playing.
- The Quick Remote application works with both Roku TV and Roku gadgets. If you don’t have an Echo smart speaker you can use the Amazon Alexa app on your smartphone to voice control the Roku TV or the Roku device.
- On the off chance that you aren’t close to your Echo smart speaker, you additionally have the alternative to use the Quick Remote application from your smartphone. .
Brisk Remote download and establishment are free, yet you are restricted to 50 free voice commands for every month. In the event that you need to use in excess of 50 directions per month, you have to buy in to the Quick Remote Full Pass. For additional help contact the Amazon Alexa support number and our qualified professionals will provide you with a solution.