How to set up an New Amazon Echo Alexa
How to set up Alexa on Amazon Echo and Enable Skills
Amazon Echo range of smart speakers is developed and sold by Amazon. The Echo smart speaker has a virtual voice assistant installed on it which is known as the Alexa. Now the Echo smart speaker has a number of built in microphones which are constantly listening for the wake word Alexa. Once it hears the wake word, it starts listening to your voice commands and then converts them into action.
How to set up your new Amazon Echo
The most notable feature of the Echo smart speaker is its convenient way of taking voice commands as input data. You can book a cab, listen to your favorite music, set alarms and reminders and much more, by just using your voice as commands for the Alexa. The potential of Alexa is beyond imagination as it gathers more and more information and new skills every day to serve its users better. For more detailed information about the skills of Alexa, you can contact the Amazon Alexa helpline number and a qualified professional will always be there to help you out.
One of the most common problem faced by people while using Echo smart speakers is the process of setting up. The process of setting up any modern gadget can be complicated and its no wonder that some people face issues while setting up their Amazon Echo. If you are one of those who are seeking help regarding the setup process of Alexa Echo, the following steps can be helpful for you:
- First, download the Alexa app on your smartphone
- Plug in your Echo smart speaker into the power supply and wait for the orange light to appear.
- Go to the Alexa app and start the setup process.
- Select the model of your Echo smart speaker.
- Connect your Echo device to your Wi-Fi network.
- Now your Alexa is ready and you can use it by saying the wake word ‘Alexa’
- You can enable skills by opening the ‘settings’ menu on Alexa app.
By following the above steps you should be able to setup your Alexa Echo smart speaker. If you are still not able to do it, you can always contact the Amazon Alexa helpline toll-free number and a qualified professional will help you out with your queries.