How to connect iPhone to an Amazon Echo Device?
The trend of using Apple products has taken the market by storm. Now, almost 60% of the population identify themselves as proud owners of Apple products. The most commonly used product that one can see everywhere is an iPhone. On the other hand, Amazon is one company which is known for its innovative products and thus providing you with the features that are not present on other products. One of its products that sparked a lot of excitement among the people is the Amazon Echo device. The Amazon Echo is a Voice operated Bluetooth smart speaker that can help you to listen to music, news, and allows you to control your smart home devices through your voice commands.
If you are trying to setup your Alexa and have still not connected your iPhone to your Amazon Echo, you don’t need to worry. Read this blog to get help for Alexa setup and enjoy the amazing experience it has to offer. In case you are still not able to do it, then there is always professional help available at Amazon Alexa customer helpline number which you can call at anytime.
Steps to connect iPhone to the Amazon Echo device:
- Open the Appstore in your iPhone and search for the Amazon Alexa App.
- Install the Alexa App on your device.
- Once the installation process is complete, turn on your Amazon Echo smart speaker.
- Now go to the Alexa app and search for the available Echo smart speakers.
- As soon as you see your Echo smart speaker, select that to start the pairing process.
- Once the pairing process is complete, you can start using your Echo smart speaker.
- Search for the Bluetooth option in your iPhone and turn it on.
- Now take your iPhone near the Amazon Echo, so that the Bluetooth connectivity comes within the range.
- Now give a command to Alexa, saying ‘Alexa pair’. It will accept the command and start the pairing process.
- Now your Alexa device is ready for use and you can enjoy a whole new experience of using technology.
Even though these steps are really simple to follow, but sometimes you can face errors while trying to pair your Alexa smart speaker.If you are facing any type of problems with your Alexa and you are not able to resolve it by your own , then you should immediately get in touch with Amazon Echo Alexa customer support number and get help about the pairing process.