The Echo range of smart speakers launched by Amazon, has changed the way we interact with our gadgets. It is a voice controlled smart speaker with built in virtual voice assistant known as the Alexa. Alexa is connected to the internet and you can use it to control your various smart home devices.
Amazon like to put it that the Echo is a “Star Trek Computer” for your home enabling you to control all your smart home devices by just using your voice. Amazon’s Alexa, a virtual voice assistant has stood the test of time and is getting even smarter by learning new skills everyday. If you feel that the company is not committed to the technology, just look at the range of Echo devices it has to offer: Echo Dot, Echo 2, Echo Show, Echo Spot and the Echo Plus.
Alexa is a software which is installed on all the Echo smart speakers. So regardless of which model you purchase, you will get all the features that Alexa has to offer on all Echo smart speakers. That means you can get a news update, weather forecast, set reminders and alarms, unit conversions, timers, play music, listen to the radio, add items to your shopping list, send messages, check calendars and much more. Echo plus is more sophisticated than the other Echo smart speaker as it can start your smart home. It has a built-in ZigBee smart home hub, which allows for the setup of compatible ZigBee lights, locks, plugs, and in-wall switches from brands like Philips Hue, GE, and Yale. If you face any difficulties connecting your Echo plus or smart home devices, feel free to contact the Amazon Alexa Echo helpline toll-free number, where you will get professional assistance from qualified technicians.
The following characteristics of Amazon Echo Plus set it apart from other smart speakers:
• Set up your smart home in minutes: Echo Plus has a built-in hub that seamlessly connects with the compatible smart devices such as light bulbs, door locks, switches, and plugs. It works with the Zigbee lights, locks, and plugs from leading brands, such as Philips Hue, GE, Kwikset and more.
• Control other compatible devices: Echo Plus can connect to other Wi-Fi and Bluetooth smart home devices with the Alexa app and then you can control them with your voice.
• Voice control your music: With a 2.5″ down-firing woofer and 0.8″ tweeter powered by Dolby, Echo Plus has crisp highs, deep bass, and 360° audio to fill your room with music. Play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn and more. You can also listen to Audible, podcasts, radio stations, news briefs and more.
• Hands-free calling and messaging: With Echo Plus, you can instantly talk to anyone hands-free, no tapping or searching is required.
• Far-field voice recognition: Echo Plus has improved wake-word performance to hear you ask a question from any direction – even in noisy environments or even while playing music at loud volumes.
Amazon Echo Plus Customer Support Helpline
The customer support at Amazon is very competitive. It allows the customer to understand the gadget and make the best use of it. If you have any queries you can contact the Amazon Alexa Echo Plus helpline toll-free number and a qualified technician will solve your issues instantly.