Alexa is a virtual voice assistant which when combined with the Echo smart speaker gives the user a very unique and handsfree experience. Alexa and Echo smart speaker together can carry out various daily tasks through voice commands for its users. That is why the Amazon Echo users love it all around the world, especially in the USA.
Alexa makes your life easier by giving you voice control over your alarms, reminders ,music, weather forecast, news, smart home devices like your lights ,TV and much more. For all this to happen you need to install the Amazon Alexa app on your smartphone and then connect your Echo smart speaker with it. There can be times where you face problems using your Alexa and it just won’t respond to your commands. Well this issue can be solved and if you want some help you can always contact the Amazon Alexa customer support number.
The solution for ‘Echo Dot is not responding’ issue
Here are some troubleshooting steps for your issue:
Connect the plug properly:
- Make sure your Echo smart speaker is connected to the power supply.
- Insert the USB and make sure to connect it to the Echo power adopter port.
- Then press the power button on your Echo device to turn it on.
The power cord is faulty:
- Make sure the power cord is not cut, broken, damaged or faulty in any way.
- If there is any problem with the power cord, then it will be best for you to replace the power cord.
- If you are not sure about the power cord you can contact the Amazon Alexa customer support number for further assistance.
Move the Echo to a silent place:
If your Echo smart speaker is placed near some other noisy device you should change its location and then try to give a command.
Well, if the problem still persists you can try restarting or factory resetting your Echo device. If you are not able to solve the issue you can contact the Amazon Alexa helpline number and the certified technician will troubleshoot your issue.