What is Alexa Tap?
Tap is an Alexa enabled smart speaker which can be connected with your smartphone using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. On a single tap you can stream music in high quality sound and can do more things like listen to the latest news updates, check out the weather, news and much more. For more information you can contact the Amazon Alexa Tap customer support number and our support team will be happy to answer your queries.
Alexa Tap Features
- Alexa Tap can stream music from the most popular music streaming services in the world.
- Voice control- with Alexa Tap you can play music hands-free.
- Alexa Tap is a virtual voice assistant which can be used to perform many tasks.
- It has a very good battery backup which can last up to 9 hours.
- You can play music from your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth or wi-fi on Alexa Tap.
- Alexa Tap has crisp sound powered by Dolby and dual stereo speakers offering 360-degree audio.
- It is highly advanced and keeps getting smarter by learning new skills.
Still, you might have some questions in mind and in that case you can contact the Amazon Alexa Tap helpline number and our support team will be more than happy to answer your queries.
Common issues with Alexa tap
So, if you have a Alexa tap, we’ll suggest you to be aware of some issues that you might face while setting up the device. Some of them are listed below:
- The device is not able to setup properly.
- Alexa Tap is not connecting to the internet network.
- It is not able to play the music on your smartphone.
- You are facing issues while charging the device.
- Alexa is not responding to your voice.
- Sound quality is not at all good.
- Alexa Tap is flashing red light.
If you are facing any issues regarding your Tap smart speaker, don’t worry you can contact the Amazon Alexa Tap helpline number and our support team will provide solution to all your problems. They’re available 24×7 and are always willing to help. So, if you have any query, feel free to contact them. They’ll offer genuine and reliable advice.